I sent an email to my client stating that there would be an additional discount last night. I had to get this off of my shoulders. It just wasn't worth the struggle anymore. I wasted another evening of unconscious eating over this...this is no longer worth it to me...even at a price as high as this one was. Cant save it...must choose integrity...must not make money my God and must believe that God has something better planned for me...moving on!
John 14 this morning...I am the way, the truth and the life...let not your hearts be troubled...I am preparing a place for you in my father's house...
I have a clear picture now of how a troubled heart leads to destruction and what that looks like for me...how the triggers wear me down. I wore that struggle way to long yesterday...I allowed it to wear me down...and finally indulged as if it was the satisfaction I was waiting for all day...it wasn't...it provided no satisfaction whatsoever...not even the taste was that good....when will I learn...well, I guess I continue to learn...please pray
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay in the battle. It's always worth it. Jesus really never fails--eternally
ReplyDelete