Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 40 - What is there left to say?

Its day 40 and I really wanted to mark this day with a day of perfect eating...which means some suffering. So far, so good...but I am HUUUNNNGGGRRRRYYYY! I still do not like this feeling. It makes me nervous and irritable...it is truly a battle...I think there is alot more to say and explore...I am going to keep this journal going..not every day but a commitment to at least a few entries a week...thank you prayer circle..for your support and faithfulness and for holding me up in prayer...it has been a very important part propelling me forward...please feel free to continue to check in with me on my journey...I appreciate any prayer you send my way...

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a good idea. What a great decision. Great follow-through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! And as you have written you have only just begun- but you have grounded yourself in a foundation that will not fall. Your chains that have bound you so tightly to food are broken - you are no longer controlled but in control with Christ as your foundation. You can do this- it might be beneficial for you to continue this blog on a weekly basis- maybe on Sundays or something. And you are right- you must find a program you can connect to at least weekly- Lauren and I do WW 7:30am Sat AM- lots of people there and done by 8:15 am. Short and sweet- be glad to give you some of the info to review if you want to consider- hey -- if my husband can loose 20
    lbs and want to keep at it to loose another 40-50 - and you are a muchc healthier eater than him- it may be worht a look at... any way- you know you have my support whatever you do as long as goal is better and improved health. Much love NAncy

    ReplyDelete