I am going into this appt without a clue what I should be doing. Is the silence because I am just suppose to make the decision on my own, that either direction is ok or is it just not time yet. I am hoping that the surgeon will understand my vacillation and unready-ness. I can't be the only one that has such uncertainty...clearly, this journey isn't over yet. The surgeon's appt seems premature but I am going to go trusting that God is in control and that he is revealing what I need to know when I need to know it.
Read Mt 5:6 this morning, the sermon on the mount...according to this verse, I am blessed because I hunger and thirst for righteousness...God promises here that I would be satisfied. I believe him...I believe that I am on track to be satisfied as long as I keep my eyes on him in every situation...in every decision...with every morsel of food...he even blesses me when I make mistakes...when I fall. I am his child regardless. Father...I need your guidance and your wisdom...I need you to continue to free me and continue to show me the clear path to this freedom.
I am eating much less food and I am achieving a higher level of satisfaction everyday despite the loss of the extra food...God is filling the void that the food once filled...sweet answer to prayer.
Please pay for this appt.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so cool
ReplyDelete